viernes, 22 de enero de 2016

RAGE RELEASES "MY WAY" EP AND VIDEO

ENGLISH
German heavy speed power metal band Rage will release their new EP entitled "My Way" on January 22nd.
"My Way" contains four tracks, including two re-recorded versions of songs from the band's 1995 album "Black In Mind" and a brand-new song in both English and Spanish language.
The band has also released a video for the track "My Way", the new song (you can check it below)."My Way" is the first Rage release with the line-up that includes Peavey Wagner on bass and vocals, Marcos Rodriguez on guitars and Vassilios Maniatopoulos on drums.
"My Way" EP features the following tracks:

01. My Way (new song)
02. Black In Mind (title song of the album "Black In Mind"; re-recorded)
03. Sent By The Devil (from the album "Black In Mind"; re-recorded)
04. Apuesto A Ganar (Spanish version of "My Way")



ESPAÑOL
La banda alemana de heavy speed power metal Rage lanzará su nuevo EP,  "My Way" el 22 de enero. "My Way" contiene cuatro temas, incluyendo dos versiones regrabadas de temas del álbum de 1995 "Black In Mind" y un tema nuevo en dos versiones, en idioma inglés y español.
La banda ha lanzado también un video del tema "My Way", el nuevo tema (pueden ver el video debajo)."My Way" es el primer lanzamiento de Rage con la nueva formación que incluye, ademas de a Peavey Wagner en bajo y voces, a Marcos Rodriguez en guitarras y a Vassilios Maniatopoulos en batería.
El EP "My Way" incluye los siguientes temas:

01. My Way (nuevo tema)
02. Black In Mind (tema del álbum "Black In Mind"; regrabado)
03. Sent By The Devil (tema del álbum "Black In Mind"; regrabado)
04. Apuesto A Ganar (versión en español del tema "My Way")

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario