sábado, 25 de junio de 2016

I´M IN A COFFIN RE-RELEASES "ONE FINAL ACTION" / I´M IN A COFFIN RELANZA "ONE FINAL ACTION"

ENGLISH
Texas depressive black metal band I´m in a Coffin will re-release their album "One Final Action" on June 25th. The album, originally released in 2008, was the band´s debut and only full length release . "One Final Action" will be re-released through Self Mutilation Services and will feature the following tracks:
1. I'm a Weapon Against Myself
2. Wrist Deep in Depression
3. A Taste of the Abyss
4. Vein Deep in the Solution
5. Finally Happy
6. Corpses in Living Masks
7. To the Memory of the Dark Countess
8. Chapter V
9. Life Is My Coffin (One Final Action)



ESPAÑOL
La banda tejana de depressive black metal I´m in a Coffin relanzará su álbum "One Final Action" el 25 de junio. El álbum, originalmente lanzado en 2008, fue el debut y único larga duración de la banda. "One Final Action" será reeditado a través del sello Self Mutilation Services y contendrá los siguientes temas:
1. I'm a Weapon Against Myself
2. Wrist Deep in Depression
3. A Taste of the Abyss
4. Vein Deep in the Solution
5. Finally Happy
6. Corpses in Living Masks
7. To the Memory of the Dark Countess
8. Chapter V
9. Life Is My Coffin (One Final Action)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario