lunes, 15 de agosto de 2016

PAYMON RELEASES "BEYOND DARKNESS I FALL" / PAYMON LANZA "BEYOND DARKNESS I FALL"

ENGLISH
Italian black metal band Paymon will release their new album "Beyond Darkness I Fall" on August 15th. The new album is the second full length release by the band and the follow up to their debut "Regno Occulto" released in 2014. "Beyond Darkness I Fall" will be released through Schattenkult Produktionen and will feature the following tracks:
1. Intro
2. Paimon
3. Beyond Darkness I Fall
4. These Days Are Marked (Bone Awl cover)
5. Al sogno la realtà
6. I Am the Wind
7. Lucifer My Lord...
8. Abisso
9. Slottet i skuggornas mörker (Thornium cover)

ESPAÑOL
La banda italiana de black metal Paymon lanzará su nuevo álbum "Beyond Darkness I Fall" el 15 de agosto. El nuevo álbum es el segundo larga duración de la banda y el sucesor de su debut "Regno Occulto" lanzado en 2014. "Beyond Darkness I Fall" será editado a través del sello Schattenkult Produktionen y contendrá los siguientes temas:
1. Intro
2. Paimon
3. Beyond Darkness I Fall
4. These Days Are Marked (Bone Awl cover)
5. Al sogno la realtà
6. I Am the Wind
7. Lucifer My Lord...
8. Abisso
9. Slottet i skuggornas mörker (Thornium cover)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario