miércoles, 4 de enero de 2023

ICEPICK ONSLAUGHT RELEASE "BODIES IN THE CORNFIELD"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Bodies In The Cornfield

by Icepick Onslaught


Tracklist:

1.The Oncoming Civil Unrest 03:10

2.Stockpiling Guns and Ammo 02:55

3.Somebody Call a Slambulance 02:12

4.Lab Leak Theory 02:30


released December 20, 2022


The main brain in Icepick Onslaught says:

""Bodies in the Cornfield" is just me shaking off the rust of not doing music during Covid. It's Slamming Brutality with a sense of humor.

Enjoy it, you Brutal-heads!

I wrote and performed all guitars and vokills...but special thanks goes out to my drummer, Alesis SR-18, without whom, this Demo still woulda got done anyway..but I woulda had to buy another Drum Machine \m/

I'm influenced by all the shredders and I'm working on my chops a lot, but my heart lies with Down-Tuned Slamming Brutality and Blastbeats!

At the end of JANUARY 2023, I'll be recording 5 songs with significantly more shred, for another Demo, and then it's time to start the live shows!!!

In the mean time, drop me a line, let me know what you of "Cornfield" and who you've been listening to! "


https://icepickonslaught.bandcamp.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario