miércoles, 19 de junio de 2024

LAMENTATIONS OF DESOLATION RELEASE "ECHOES OF DESPAIR..."

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Echoes Of Despair​.​.​.

by Lamentations Of Desolation


Tracklist:

1.Greed is taking over our world 02:16

2.Fading light... 05:27

3.Darkness is rising 04:51

4.Echoes of Despair... 14:54


Lamentations of Desolation is a Belgian one-woman black metal/DSBM project.


H., the brain behind Lamentations of Desolation says:

"I put a lot of time and effort into this 4-tracked EP. Echoes of dispair reflects a part of my personal story, along with some of my criticism on modern society.

I am very thankful to Erik from Obligant for attributing to this EP. He is responsible for the instrumentals in 'Fading light...' and 'Darkness is rising'. He always supported me and my band, for which I am truly grateful."


released May 31, 2024


https://lamentationsofdesolation.bandcamp.com/

https://www.instagram.com/lamentations__of__desolation/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario