sábado, 20 de agosto de 2022

INTERNAL ORGANS EXTERNAL RELEASE "THE BRUTALITY OF TOMORROW"


PRESS RELEASE:

The Brutality of Tomorrow

by Internal Organs External


Tracklist:

1.Propagating The Execution (ft. Zachariah Jackson)

2.Cybernetic Rebirth 03:42

3.Visceral Desolation

4.Callous Psyche

5.Oil Embalmment (ft. Clayton Meade)

6.Soaked In Obliteration

7.Proximity of Bone

8.Entombed In Concrete (ft. Larry Wang)

9.Articulated Sycophant

10.Flesh of the Ghost


Merch: www.viciousinstinctrecords.com/store/bands/internal-organs-external


Internal Organs External is a one-man slamming brutal death metal project out of Prescott, Arizona USA. Vince Otero is the sole member and started the project in 2020. Soon after he debuted with a full-length album 'Into the Depths' which caught our attention here at Vicious Instinct Records! We inked a multi-release deal with Vince, which started with an EP titled 'Apocalyptic Domination', which was released on May 14, 2021. The second full-length album ‘The Brutality of Tomorrow' will be released on September 30th, 2022.


Here is what Vince had to say about the new album from Internal Organs External:

“I am excited about how 'The Brutality of Tomorrow' turned out! After I finished the last EP 'Apocalyptic Domination', it was clear that I wanted to move in a different direction. I was 

happy with the EP, but I decided I wanted to try and make something more unique this time around. After finishing the EP, I took about 6 months off from listening to slam and pretty much any heavy music, and I think that helped me reset and see things in another light. When I finally sat down and started writing music again, everything came together so well and it was clear what I wanted to do with this album. I was able to mix several different genres including deathcore, beatdown, black metal, and of course, slamming death metal, but I think the thing that really sets this album apart is the inclusion of electronic sounds.


The main vocal style has been changed in a way to fit the music better, and the range of vocal styles has broadened as well. I hope people love it, all I know is that I put more work and am more proud of this album than anything I've ever made!” 


releases September 30, 2022

https://www.facebook.com/viciousinstinct

https://www.instagram.com/viciousinstinct

https://www.facebook.com/internalorgansexternal

https://www.instagram.com/internalorgansexternal/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario