viernes, 7 de octubre de 2022

SHROUD OF BLIGHT RELEASE "KONFORT ET DESPER"

 

Konfort et Desper

by Shroud Of Blight


Tracklist:

1.finally, my pulse begins to fade 01:48

2.Anhedonia 10:50

3.euphoria through suicide 07:51

4.to fade like ash 07:29

5.you've never left 10:26

6.return to sorrow 01:32

7.light begins to fade 12:51

8.to long for a cold embrace 05:21

9.If I was to live without 08:51

10.Denied of light 02:00


In the words of Shroud of Blight:

"Konfort et Desper, Shroud of blight's second full length. Upon finishing up on Desolate heart in June, I started working on Anhedonia and then that transformed into countless work and now we have album 2.

This album take a step back from desolate hearts and goes through a more personal side to my life, covering the dark corners that lurk inside of my mind. This album has gave me a lot of new experiences in terms of how I gone with experimenting and how I go with mixing my songs.

'Konfort et Desper' is cornish for 'comfort in despair'

I feel this album really gives off those vibes of delving into a cesspit of despair and sorrow.

The sound on this album has changed so much and I feel it's a step up from desolate heart"


releases November 7, 2022


https://shroudofblight.bandcamp.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario