viernes, 24 de febrero de 2023

I IMAGINE MURDER RELEASE "MY GODDESS AGONY"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

My Goddess Agony

by I Imagine Murder


Tracklist:

1.Serpent 05:07

2.Ouroboros 03:34

3.Remembered 04:53

4.My Goddess Agony 04:17

5.Lost Control 04:53

6.Omerta (Lamb of God Cover) 04:42


My Goddess Agony, is the first studio EP produced by I Imagine Murder.


released February 15, 2023


Jamal Greely - Songwriter, Vocalist

Maggie Greely - Songwriter

Chris Honold - Producer, Lead Guitarist

Evan Peck - Bassist

Coleman Allen - Rhythm Guitarist

Dan Miller - Drums


I Imagine Murder, is a Metalcore band from Missoula, Montana that was founded by Jamal Greely and Coleman Allen in late winter of 2022.

Evan Peck was asked to join as the bassist. Two singles were released "My Goddess Agony", and "Ouroboros", before Chris Honold was brought on as lead guitar, and Dan Miller as the official drummer.  


https://iimaginemurder.bandcamp.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario