viernes, 21 de julio de 2023

SCORN RELEASE "PSYCHOSIS"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Psychosis

by Scorn


Tracklist:

1.Intro 03:06

2.Frenzy 06:52

3.Dense Mind 03:06

4.Psychotic Acts 03:38

5.Demented 04:50

6.Phagocytosis 03:46

7.Chemical Lobotomy 03:46

8.A Lack of Communication 03:51

9.Falling Fortress 05:13


The band says:

"This is a re-release of the debut album "A Comedic Tragedy". Renamed to what I originally wanted to call it. I decided to get new art for it as well. I still love the old art but I thought that I would get a new cover for the new sound. I also have some amazing friends who happen to be amazing artists as well.

I was never happy with how the original mix sounded so I've re-recorded the rhythm guitars and bass and kept the rest of the old tracks. I've just mixed them differently this time around so to make the album closer to the way I hear it in my head

I've lost the tracks to the acoustic piece but if I find them I will release it at a later point.

Enjoy!"


released July 14, 2023


All music recorded, mixed and mastered by Scorn.


Steven Rowlands: Vocals, Guitar, Bass and Drum Programming


Guitar Solos:

Aiden Watkinson - Demented (2:09-2:18)

Layne Richardson - Psychotic acts (2:57-3:26)

Jonah Kay - Falling Fortress (2:22-2:51)


New logo and art: Ioan 'Eofor' Tetlow

Bonus original art: Santiago Villanueva Schreiber


Lyrics for Falling Fortress: Carl Rowlands (RIP)


https://scorn.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Scorn-1502751013313010/

https://www.instagram.com/scorndeathmetal_official/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario