miércoles, 9 de agosto de 2023

GORTOLOGY RELEASE "SOCIOPERFECT"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Socioperfect

by Gortology


Tracklist:

1.Psociopsychologipathicisms 02:05

2.I never admit it 02:47

3.Domestic Prostitution 03:16

4.Bump to the head 03:24

5.Socioperfect 02:05

6.Allfunny 04:13


"Every song is about you." Lol jokes.

The lyrical content is purely artistic and aimed and no specific people.

Another barely 20 minute ep that summarizes my social life from ages 17 to 41 which incidentally was the total ep time of 17:41

It's taken me 6 years from recording tracks in early 2017 and the rest is my mixing and mastering skills catching up to my own personal standards. A type of long hell.

Its an attack on antithetical psychology and lack of self support. Play it to people who act like caring about each other is weak. Clearing your life of the fucked up shit you need to justify your own behaviours.

This ep is a call out on those exact behaviors when most of the way you behave has come from your own fucked up thinking that people have no idea about because you keep it hidden at all costs.

If people knew how little you cared for their safety and security.

Thats Socioperfect.


It's topic is ultimately psychosis. I'm not exactly proud of it topically but I've stayed true to my original vision for Gortology without diluting the raw lyrical content as I have mellowed considerably as I have aged musically. Things I have had personal experience in the aftermath and long term damages done by not only the acts, but the...  more


releases August 16, 2023


Guitar, Bass and Vocals by Daniel Hawkins

Drums by Ryan Shaw

Guitar by Raymond Ponga

Vocals on tracks 2, 3 and 5 by Z Grace

Vocals on tracks 4 and 6 by JB


Recorded at Mountain Sound Studios 2017-2018

Mixed and mastered by D Hawkins at DhawkAudioNz


Huge thanks to members and close friends.


Danny thanks

Dad(RIP) Ryan and Ray, Zara, JB, JR

Slave Cadaver and Inhale

Mum and Mark, Kellie and Shayne

And all much loved family and their spawn.


https://gortology.bandcamp.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario