domingo, 2 de junio de 2024

BURIAL EXTRACTION RELEASE "EXPELLED"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Expelled

by Burial Extraction


Burial Extraction is self-described as "brutal old school metal." Made up of vocalist / guitarist / bassist Brian Lyda and session drummer / guitarist / producer Derek Corzine (Blood Thirsty, Crowned In Sorrow) you can expect raging songs in the vein of Obituary, early-day Mortification, and others.


Limited Edition Compact Disc

Packaging includes 2-panel insert and traycard in a jewel case.

The Charon Collective utilizes a professional manufacturer that uses CD-Rs for its duplication process.

Every order comes with a "The Charon Collective - Orbs, Volume 1" CD sampler featuring 12 of our latest artists!


Burial Extraction "Expelled" T-Shirt + Digital EP

Black Classic Crew Neck T-Shirt


Tracklist:

1.Out of the Way 03:31

2.Behold 03:33

3.Maggot Infestation

4.Creeping in Unnoticed

5.Expelled


Burial Extraction provides listeners with five ruthless songs for their new EP "Expelled." Serving as a bridge to close the gap between their debut "A Shadow of Things to Come" and their next full-length, the tracks they unleash here include the acclaimed "Out of the Way" and four more that will assault your ears with the sonic razing the new kings of old school death metal have come to be known for. Not only was this recorded and produced at the renowned Corzine Studio, multi-instrumentalist Derek Corzine officially joins the ranks of Burial Extraction to add another level of ferocity to their sound.

"I also already have another full-length record done. I thought the songs on the EP worked together better, so I wrote those after I wrote the record. So the record is already written, but I side stepped it to write the EP. I think records and EP's should have some coherence, and so, if a song doesn't fit, I set it aside until there's enough other songs to fit it with," shared lyricist and chief songwriter Brian Lyda.


releases June 17, 2024


Brian Lyda: Bass, Vocals

Derek Corzine: Guitars, Drums, Additional vocals on Maggot Infestation

All lyrics and music written by Brian Lyda

Recorded at Corzine Studio

Produced by Derek Corzine

Graphics by Seth Metoyer of Metoyer Media


Brian Thanks:

My God and my savior, Jesus Christ, who invited me, a wretched man, to know Him. My wife, Amber, and my children, Juliet, Alexea and Brendon. Additional thanks go to Eric Shirey and The Charon Collective, Derek Corzine and Corzine Studio, Seth Metoyer and Broken Curfew Records, Andre Chiang, The Metal Crawlspace, and Testimony of Apocalypse. Special thanks to my father, Joe Lyda, though he has now gone to be with the Lord, he inspired and encouraged me to write music.


Derek Thanks:

Jesus Christ above all else! My wife Ydien for her love and support, my brother Brian Lyda for his vision and dedication, Eric Shirey & The Charon Collective, my band mates Nick Pacitti & Paul Graham in Testimony of Apocalypse, Royden Turple, Ryan Roebuck & Motovik, Andre Chiang & Shamash, Mauce & Roger from Grave Decay, Jairus Pascale & Rottweiler Records.


https://burialextractiontcc.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089411520679

https://www.instagram.com/burialextraction/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario