jueves, 17 de junio de 2021

MORDIAN RELEASE "JANUARY MOON"

 

PRESS RELEASE:

MORDIAN

January Moon

Self-Released

2 July 2021

‘January Moon’ is the new single from Alternative-Gothic artist Mordian. Produced by Evan Graham Dunn, it’s a haunting offering meant to carve the path for the next era of music; Mordian is eager to release more material after a period of rumination.

‘January Moon’ follows her debut EP ‘Romance in Disguise’ which released in May 2019 and contains three distinctive sections which explore contrasting moods and atmospheres. Opening with serene entwining of vocal harmonies and clean guitar chords, this section has a personal feel with a strong uplifting atmosphere. Soulful vocals produce a beautiful sound before thundering into heavily distorted metal instrumentation and melodic elements. Emerging from the depths, the concluding passage brings a delicate melody performed on classical guitar with a haunting spoken narrative.

Journeying through intense moods, the distinctive musical style of each part delivers its own powerful impact. Mordian’s overarching Gothic themes and ethereal sounds are certain to evoke a whole world of feelings within.


Socials:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mordian_official/ 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mordianofficial 

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0t655475M2ZrGOHKmYnUjV?si=jduwqesjTNSiw1pnK_8AoQ&dl_branch=1 

Bandcamp: https://mordian.bandcamp.com/ 


January moon, did I fall for you too soon?

 I’d still give you everything if I could

 When you hold me, it just feels right

 But do I hold you too tight?

 I don’t want to go, but if I don’t I’ll lose myself

 

 Maybe next time I’ll be better

 It wasn’t hard for you to get her

 Cause she knew you well, right from the start

 In the meantime, take your sweet time

 Then let me know what you find

 I’ll never leave you behind

 

 January moon, smoke a joint and sing a tune, I’ll be waiting for you in June

 

 Spoken:

 July, all alone

 Thought I knew you but I don’t

 August burned and turned my love through and through

 September the warm glow fades to embers

 early snow, my sun is drawing low.

Sonata for the moon,

October came too soon,

and still I’ll always wait for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario