jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2020

ENDE RELEASE "MÖRNÖYR"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Ende

Mörnöyr

Label: Obscure Abhorrence Productions

Format: DIGITAL | CD

Country: France


"Mörnöyr" is Ende's fifth album and is named after a mystic place conceived by I.L. - the darkest place where you'll find all forms of sorcery, possession and decease. With their lyrical universe being presented for the very first time in French, "Mörnöyr" is a tribute to the rulers of the old-school black metal Kingdom; a rebirth of possessed and haunted hymns!


Tracklist:

1 - Vêpre macabre (2'21)

2 - Les nuits d'octobre (6'53)

3 - Sang d'effraie (7'08)

4 - Chasse-Vent (5'47)

5 - Jurant la peste (4'46)

6 - Landes obscures (1'42)

7 - Les conjurations de l'ardente (6'44)

8 - Mörnöyr (7'18)

9 - Copula Cum Daemone (5'22)


Line-up:

I.L: Guitars, bass, voices, cello & synth.

T.Njodr: Drums.


Guest : Wlad Drakksteim (from Vlad Tepes)

Frater Stéphane (from Rosa Crux, NKRT)


Credits:

Recorded & mixed by I.L

Artwork, by I.L

Lyrics by I.L, except "Les conjurations de l'ardentes" by Wlad Drakksteim & I.L

Music by I.L, except "Copula Cum Daemone", by Frater Stéphane & I.L


Links:

https://www.facebook.com/ENDE.official

https://ende-official.bandcamp.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario