lunes, 21 de junio de 2021

ALCHEMY OF FLESH RELEASE "AGELESS ABOMINATIONS"

 

PRESS RELEASE:

Alchemy of Flesh

Ageless Abominations

Redefining Darkness Records

13 August 2021

Our friends at INVISIBLE ORANGES are exclusively streaming the band's first single, Slipgates to Annihilation, at 10am EST HERE

"One of the most important things about writing this album was being true to my influences both musically and in just everyday life. I wanted to represent lyrically the things that truly interest me the most, more so than cliche genre standards. I love horror movies as much as the next guy but I for sure love video games much more. I mean, the opening track is based on Hellraiser, which is one of my favorite horror movies, but beyond that, it's mostly much more nerdy things. It kinda started with one of the concepts being "if I can write a song about Tomb Raider 2 and make it fit the music, then I can write literally about anything I want". That was kinda the liberating point for me. It was really the impetus to make something I always viewed as being limited that much more expressive. So after that, I really opened up and wrote songs about classic games I love like Quake, Morrowind, Silent Hill, etc, along with other subjects I was into at that time..weird Lovecraftian shit and even Star Wars novel lore. In fact, the name itself came from a Star Wars book i read years ago. I made note of the name and years later finally found a place to use it."

  - Tim Rowland, Alchemy of Flesh


For fans of all eras of Morbid Angel, Hate Eternal, and Nile

https://www.facebook.com/alchemyofflesh


PREORDER Vinyl / CD or https://shop.redefiningdarkness.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario