lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2021

MOLTEN DESOLATION RELEASE "BESTIA PÓLNOCY"


PRESS RELEASE:

Bestia północy [SINGLE + INSTRUMENTAL]

by Molten Desolation

Genre: Black thrash metal

Independent


Tracklist:

1.Bestia północy 04:09

2.Bestia północy (instrumental) 04:09


About

As the main man from Molten Desolation explains:

"Recently, I've been doing a bit of playing instruments and making music. For some time now I had the idea to try something new and learn to play an instrument. The idea fell on ... an electric guitar. So, after a few months, I composed my first single. If someone likes metal in a darker edition, I invite you to listen to my single (I would like to read your impressions, opinions, advice). However, I'm not going to stop there and the plans for the next pieces are already drawing somewhere (though maybe with a slightly different atmosphere)". 


Credits

released December 5, 2021


Krystian Rożniakowski - guitar, bass, vocal, lyrics, drums (EZDrummer), mixing

Jan Menażyk - cover picture


https://moltendesolation.bandcamp.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario