jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2022

CROWN OF NAILS RELEASE "IN AWE OF THE MOURNING LIGHT"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

In Awe Of The Mourning Light

by Crown Of Nails


Tracklist:

1.Calling To The Obsolete (instrumental) 01:05

2.Witches Den Part 1 01:48

3.Witches Den Part 2 02:55

4.Dredging The Sorrows 03:57

5.Imposter Syndrome 05:42

6.One Last Summer 01:36

7.Burned Alive 04:13


Recorded, mixed and mastered entirely in the eire, dark office room of a tortured, twisted man in his 30's In Awe Of The Mourning Light is the first full album of my passion project Crown Of Nails. I don't know or more so, can't find the exact sound I want as a solo artist. You'll find a mix of death metal, black metal, ambient and atmospheric sounds scattered through out the album with themes of magic, witchcraft, suffering and self realization. I don't know what Crown Of Nails will become but thank you to everyone who supports me and the things I create.


released October 31, 2022


https://crownofnails.bandcamp.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario