lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2022

BERSERKYD RELEASE "ZERO BODY"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Zero Body

by BERSERKYD


Tracklist:

1.Open the Gate

2.Warp

3.Sirius

4.Zero Body

5.Perfect Control

6.Fighting for Yourself 04:59

7.Alphamorphose

8.Through the Storm 04:27

9.Army Of Singularity

10.Chemical Plant Zone 03:58

11.Superhuman Odyssey


Band statement:

Don't hesitate to poke me if you want to use my music for streaming or do what ever you want with it, just send me a mail first if your planning to do so ;)

berserkyd@hotmail.com


________________________________________________


Hell of a year for keeping grinding new songs BUT a made new album !

Main Idea of that album is about a human who's trap in a black hole, trained inside of it for millions years and than come back to become a Superhero in some way. Pretty much the concept. Enjoye !


releases January 13, 2023


This album was 100% made by Pascal Mimeault a.k.a. Berserkyd

(Composing, Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Drum Editing, Art cover)


I use:

ESP LTD H-1007

Sonar Platinum

Archetype: Gojira

TSE X50

Guitar Rig 5

TSE BOD

Superior Drummer 3

Serum 4

____________________________________________


Thanks to anyone supporting what I'm doing, specially those who bought my albums, comment or support me in any way, all the streamers that ask permission for using my stuffs, my family and friends. Special thanks to Bajheera and the Drunken Peasants who put me on the map. Also Sébastien "Bergy" who help me found some songs name and creative idea for the art. And big thanks to my girl friend Patricia who's always the first to listen my new songs and believing in what I'm doing. To everyone you guys are the best. Many thanks. Not the end, just a beginning ^^ !


BERSERKYD


https://berserkyd.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/berserkyd


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario