miércoles, 12 de abril de 2023

GRAVITATION RELEASE "DIVING AMONG COSMIC CLIFFS"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Diving Among Cosmic Cliffs

by Gravitation


Tracklist:

1.Diving Among Cosmic Cliffs 04:00

2.Passenger Witnessed 04:00

3.Slashes Create Hydrogenic Ways 05:55

4.Sitting in Space Tourist Bus 06:04



Gravitation says:

"Again I had simply the need for my fun to compose this EP in 2 days or so. Today after the 1st Guitar lines.

My inspiration main one that one here:

esawebb.org/videos/carina_revisit_pan/


Again real Astronomy and then also some kind of on my other projects ENDLAGER and MJMSoundscape mentioned clear issues as in space and also in some more religious means as Crusades pre stages ideology about the Kiss by Bernhard de Clarveux.


Cover Art taken and more filtered as from ESA where I pay also by taxes my part.

climate.esa.int/en/

ESA Climate Office

Hope You dig some of it."


released April 10, 2023


https://gravitation1.bandcamp.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario