lunes, 15 de mayo de 2023

HATEFULWOLF RELEASE "I AM DEATH!"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

I am DEATH!

by Hatefulwolf

Label: Salute Records


Tracklist:

1.I am DEATH! 03:33

2.Misanthropic WOLF 04:58


This is a single that originally were released by the band back in early 2022 and now it comes as a digital single from us + a bonus track.

Re-master of a song about death! Time is short! Life is short! Enjoy life here and now! Lyrics written back in 2012! Music recorded in 2017!


Band page: hatefulwolf.bandcamp.com


I am DEATH!

I am in your eyes!

I am in your ears!

I am in your body!

I sleep with you, silently!

I am time you wasted!

I am time that creeps!

I am DEATH!

I am the fear you have known!

Forever here!


I am the one you avoid, but cannot!

I am DEATH!

I am the presence that rots within!

Time slips! DEATH claims!

I am DEATH!

Everyday, here with you!

I am DEATH!

Flesh Decay's! Bones Remain!


I am DEATH!

Minutes tick away! You DIE!

I am DEATH!

I have claimed YOU!

I am DEATH!


Written by: Kevin Finkle

(10/23/2012)


Artwork by W. Satanic Tony! 2022 


released May 8, 2023


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario