miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2023

LONE SENTINEL RELEASE "THE DEMO ERA COMPILATION TAPE"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

The Demo Era Compilation Tape 1

by Lone Sentinel

Label: Hammer & Flail Recordings 


Tracklist:

1.By the Glimmer ov the Moonlight Off Mine Sword, I Find My Way 04:26

2.Reflections ov Mine Thoughts...I Am Lost 04:21

3.To Bathe Mine Soul in Most Glorious Solitude...Hark! For Loneliness Shall Be Thine Salvation 04:23

4.To Wander Where the Light May Never Touch 06:12

5.As My Daydreams Carry Me Through the Fields and Pastures of My Homeland, Adventure Lies Deep in Mine Heart 06:16

6.To Guard This Tower With Mine Dying Breath, That is My Destiny 07:40

7.Funeral For a Beloved King 10:02

8.No Glory in Surrender...I March Alone 05:57

9.Transcending This Mortal Body in Mental Preparation For War 05:31

10.At the Harbor, in My Dreams 01:51

11.Mount Thine Horse, The Hour to Draw Blood is Upon Us 02:51

12.To Forge Your Name in Steel & Blood 05:36


Hammer & Flail will be bringing all the Era 1 demos of the project Lone Sentinel to tape in chronological order, which for a lot of these tracks it will be their first and only time hitting a cassette. Which is what I had wrote them for initially. Here is the digital upload, I feel now is a fitting time to start doing this as I am almost completely finished with the new full length for this project and it will be shifting things in an entirely new and unexplored frontier, Cheers!

Tapes to follow after this previous order ships out. Limited hand dubbed run of 25


released April 30, 2023


https://hammerandflailrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/the-demo-era-compilation-tape-1


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario