jueves, 1 de junio de 2023

MIRAAK RELEASE "BURN IN HELL"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Burn In Hell

by Miraak


Tracklist:

1.Kill Yourself 02:07

2.Suicidal Temptation 03:27

3.Guilty 03:02

4.A Bloody End 03:18

5.You Shall Succumb 03:10

6.Burn In Hell 02:59

7.Call Of The Grave 04:38

8.Eternal Hellfire Burns 04:03

9.Suicide Is Calling 01:44


Credits:

Hermaeus - all music & production


Hermaeus says:

"Other than the tambourine sound on track 9, no MIDI or synths were used on this album. Recorded on my iPad as usual.

Been extremely productive so far this year, probably in reaction to the events that have been unfolding. Miraak has always been an outlet for me to express myself during the more chaotic times in my life. I plan on releasing music more frequently if I can keep this momentum going. The idea for my next album is currently to create a black metal album for summertime, still as raw and depressive as my other music but warmer, more atmospheric, contemplative and exploring a deeper range of emotions perhaps. I might go in a different direction, we shall soon see… in the meantime, as always, I really hope you like this album as much as I do and stay tuned for the next one."


released May 29, 2023


https://miraak.bandcamp.com/

https://instagram.com/miraak666

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario