lunes, 31 de julio de 2023

SACRED HADES RELEASE "AVERN GOAT"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

AVERN GOAT

by SACRED HADES


Tracklist:

1.Under a blue moon spell 05:50

2.Lost in the abyss of it 05:18

3.The final nail in my coffin 11:39 video

4.My darkest hour (reprisal) 07:31

5.Water in the building 00:13


The music and lyrics from this album were composed during the last three years of my life since 2020 after a series of negative and dark periods in which I encapsulated and summoned the dark forces of creativity to bring forward my most inner feelings of despair, negativity, betrayal, suicide ideation, disappointment and disbelief.

After witnessing first hand the death of close friends and acquaintances due to COVID infection and having stared at the face of death myself with the infection.

After a period of darkness and terrifying loneliness in 2021 in which I was not supposed to have seen 2022 but was saved by the only lending hand of the truest of all friends. M.V.

After the most recent of all pains, the loss of a sibling to whom I dedicate this album. In loving memory of Cristina Perales RIP

"The damage is done and will forever exist, but the damage no longer controls my life. I still feel pressed, crushed and in the dark, but I will forever be entranced in the afterlife" - Oskarlos Perales


released July 27, 2023


Music and lyrics written and composed by Oskarlos Perales

Recorded by Oskarlos Perales at Black Widow Sound Studio in Bakersfield, CA

Between April and July, 2023


Vocals, Guitars and Bass played by Oskarlos Perales.

Drums by Eazy D.


https://sacred-hades.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/sacred.hades/

https://www.instagram.com/sacred_hades/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario