lunes, 15 de enero de 2024

MALARIII RELEASE "GARDEN OF LIES"

 


PRESS RELEASE:

Garden Of Lies

by MALARIII


Tracklist:

1.Semita 05:41

2.Somnia 09:09

3.Deicide 10:24

4.Gloria 09:38


During summer 2018, I released my music under MALARIII project for the first time ever as the four-track EP "Diabolus Sit Ubique", which has for now and probably forever disappeared form the known universe (but who knows?). Sound was awful but I was proud of it then, and always thought of rerecording it one day, and do the songs a favor.

Today, early 2024, after about five and a half years of learning new skills and writing new songs, I finally unveil "Garden Of Lies".

I wanted this release to keep the four-track EP format, yet it now lasts about 35 min, compared to the rough 20 min of my first EP.


The first track "Semita" is an enhanced, fully rerecorded and rearranged version of "The Path", staying true to the beginning's Magick.

For the three other tracks, however, I kept the lyrics while writing almost entirely new songs, giving them my nowadays sound and bits.


This album is a journey through time, through memories. It is a depiction of what brought this project to life, and the embodiment of MALARIII's true essence : The absolute horrors the human mind can get you through and how not to shatter under such weights and lengths.


released January 12, 2024


https://malariii.bandcamp.com/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007613136007

https://www.instagram.com/malariii_/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario